- The classes are different as we have different teacher and classrooms. The work is different in each class and we get homework in all the class and have to do it.
- Some new opportunities would be to get a fresh start with the teacher and the people in the classrooms and the playground
- I think the teacher would a little bit more supportive as they know that there is more homework and stuff going on and there is more teachers that will know and support you more.
- I think that my learning will be different because we have more opportunities to learn in all subjects and areas
- Change can be a good thing as you have fun and learn more.
- Some challenges you could face is assessments ,exam and lots of other things.
On a scale of 1 to 10 it was a 8. We played a game where we had to make a picture out of playdough we did it in a group of Year 6 boys, year 6 girls, year 5 boys and year 5 girls. We also in the same groups and throw a ball and kept adding them in.
Science on a scale of 1-10 it is about a 9 on the scale. In science we did a experiment using toilet paper. We used methylated spirits, vinegar, water, test paper, bicarbonate soda and turmeric. We combined our methylated spirits, 1 teaspoon of turmeric. Then we used the mixture and put it on the piece of toilet paper which was on a plastic plate. We put the bicarbonate soda and 4 cm of water together. We put a piece of yellow toilet paper together and saw what happened. We put vinegar in a cup and put another piece of toilet paper in the vinegar. Nothing happens with the vinegar. We then used the test paper. We got a strip of test paper and put it in the bicarb, it turned green. We then put another strip of paper in the vinegar and it turned a pink red colour.
In maths we got to make a tunnel with 2 plastic cups, sticky tape and cardboard. They had to carry a marble and move the fastest that it could. We got to design it. We did parts of trigonometry and geometry. It was so fun and we got lollipops at the end of it and we got to work together and no arguments.
Technology was really fun. On a scale of 1-10 was was a definitely a 10. We got to use these robots called Spheros. We were coding it to make a shape – it was so fun. We changed the colour, the speed, sound, we could make it speak, change the direction and much,much more.